Vacuumschmelze GmbH & Co. KG
Booth number: 1050
VACUUMSCHMELZE (VAC) designs, produces and markets advanced materials, particularly with magnetic, but also with other physical qualities as well as related products. With its 4,300 employees world-wide VAC Group today achieves annual sales of approx. 400 million euros in over 50 countries and is holder of around 800 patents.
The company is among the world’s most highly innovative developers of advanced industrial materials. VAC’s range of products comprises a broad array of
- advanced semi-finished materials and parts
- inductive components for electronics
- magnets and magnet systems for use in a wide variety of applications in industry sectors such as
- industrial drives
- and medical
Products and services
VAC delivers customized magnetic materials, parts, cores, components and rare earth magnets for various applications such as:
- Rotor-Stator systems made of CoFe for electric high performance motors
- Magnetic actuators, cores and transformers for gasoline and diesel injection systems
- Rare earth magnets as well as crystalline materials and parts for various sensor and motor applications
- Chokes, common mode chokes, cores and transformers for new boardnet architectures
- DI- and current sensors for photovoltaic inverters
- Cores and common mode chokes for photovoltaic inverters
- Current transformers and cores for electronic Wh-meters
- DI current sensors and power transformers for electric vehicle charging solutions
- Current sensors, cores, common mode chokes, permanent magnets, magnetic materials and gate drive transformers for energy efficient industrial drives
- CoFe rotor-stator systems and permanent magnets for high performance alternators and motors
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.